The Gesellschaft Deutscher Staat (Association of the German State) was an organization founded in 1920 that mainly consisted of people closely connected to the German National People’s Party. It was a coalition located near the university. This article focusses on the ideology and training work of the Gesellschaft, demonstrating its importance during the Weimar Republic. The study explores the association’s publication series and educational work. It will be shown that the GDS can be classified as one of the conservative, “völkisch” and nationalist movements that made a link between the right-wing conservative milieu and National Socialism then on the rise. Above all, its appeal derived from its early adherence to racially motivated antisemitism.